A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and how you use your computer, can be used to recognize.
However, this means only obtain information related to the number of pages visited, the city to which it is assigned the IP address from which you accessed, the number of new users, frequency and recurrence of visits, time of visit , the browser or the operator or terminal type from which the visit takes place. In no event data are obtained on the full name or address from which the user is connected.
The cookies used on this website and the specific purpose of each are:
· Cookie UTMA: We use this cookie to count how many times a user visits the site unique.
· Cookie UTMB: We use this cookie to calculate how long a user stays on a page.
· Cookie UTMZ: This cookie stores the visitor's origin, the path followed to access the web, either direct access from a link on another website, from an email link, using certain keywords in a search engine, through a display campaign, or through an AdWords ad.
· Cookie PHPSESSID: We use this cookie to identify the relevant user.
Can you allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting your browser options. You can find information about how, in relation to the most common browsers, on the links listed below:
· Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
· Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
· Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
· Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Please note, however, the possibility that any cookie disabling prevents or hinders navigation or the provision of services offered on this website.